From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+jim.rampley=charter.com@nanog.org> on behalf of Validin Axon <axon@validin.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2024 at 2:15?PM
To: Tom Beecher <beecher@beecher.cc>
Cc: NANOG <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Help with removing DNS shinkhole FP from Charter/Spectrum

CAUTION: The e-mail below is from an external source. Please exercise caution before opening attachments, clicking links, or following guidance.

Tom,

Thank you for this! It is very interesting that the behavior is intermittent. A friend of mine who tested it this weekend saw correct answers on IPv6 and incorrect answers on IPv4.

Kenneth