Mailing List Archive

Registration is Open for NANOG 91! + More
*Registration is Open for NANOG 91!*
*Join Us in Kansas City, MO. from 10 - 12 June*

Take advantage of early bird discounted pricing!

*REGISTER NOW * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-91/>

*Call for Presentations: NANOG 91 *
*NANOG 91 Will Cover a Wide Array of Topics *

Requested topics include network automation, Kubernetes, the future of
networking, Research and Education, security, optical networking, tutorials
and more.

The PC is also looking for a focus on cloud operations, including:

- Best practices
- “What I learned setting up my cloud network”
- A panel discussion on how ISPs, Research + Education, Enterprise, and
other industry sectors use the cloud
- Security in the cloud

*MORE INFO <https://nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>*

*Something New is Coming to NANOG!*
*Become a Part of the NANOG Showcase!*

Join the NANOG Showcase — our newest offering to reserve a table + connect
and network with NANOG attendees over a three-hour time block in high
traffic areas.

*Contact Shawn Winstead at swinstead@nanog.org <swinstead@nanog.org> to
learn more and sign up!*

*Video of the Week *
*APNIC's Geoff Huston Presents "BGP in 2023"*

At over 1k views in just a few weeks — watch APNIC's Chief Scientist Geoff
Huston discuss "BGP in 2023" at our most recent meeting, NANOG 90.

*WATCH NOW * <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2jiqkpw4VY&t=110s>