Mailing List Archive

List of GMAIL DNS *clients*?
Occasionally one of our log analyzers will block gmail DNS requests
causing bounces when gmail claims our domain(s) are not authenticated,
they can't get to our SPF etc.

I'd like to whitelist them but does anyone know the list of IP blocks
I need?

--
-Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die | bzs@TheWorld.com | http://www.TheWorld.com
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: +1 617-STD-WRLD | 800-THE-WRLD
The World: Since 1989 | A Public Information Utility | *oo*
Re: List of GMAIL DNS *clients*? [ In reply to ]
Google has a list of IPs for their services in a JSON format available in
their support section. Legitimate requests from Google should almost always
come from an IP within those subnets.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/10026322
https://support.google.com/a/answer/60764
<https://support.google.com/a/answer/60764?hl=en>