Mailing List Archive

WATCH NOW: NANOG 90 Playlist is on YouTube! + More
*Thank You to all NANOG 90 Sponsors! *
*We Appreciate Your Investment in The Community*

It truly takes a village. Thank you to all attendees, sponsors, vendors, +
speakers.

*SEE SPONSORS <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/our-sponsors/>*

*WATCH NOW: NANOG 90 Playlist is on YouTube!*

Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel? The NANOG 90 Playlist is now
available!

*VIEW NOW
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6kt34CcM_M&list=PLO8DR5ZGla8g3h-cGLCF1ywQ7jZLORMIX>*
*PC Picks: NANOG 90*
*Programming Committee Shares their Top N90 Talks *

Don't know where to start watching? The NANOG PC has you covered! Check out
the top picks from our featured PC members. Then curate your own list!

*READ NOW <https://nanog.org/stories/nanog-90-pc-picks/>*
*Attendee Shares Takeaways from NANOG 90*
*Kentik's Justin Ryburn Shares His Meeting Experience*

At the heart of NANOG is collaboration; NANOG 90 was no exception.
Networking professionals from diverse backgrounds converged to foster
meaningful connections ... I was able to collaborate with colleagues I had
not seen in years.

*READ MORE *
<https://nanog.org/stories/articles/guest-blog-community-at-its-best-insights-from-nanog-90/>