Mailing List Archive

Any AI or Data Science Projects?
Hi everyone,
I am a masters student of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science at the University of Hull and I am in need of a suitable project for my final semester.
Prior to studying I was heavily involved in the formation and building of an ISP network in my local area. We built out to approximately 15k customers using a mix of wireless and fibre before selling the business to a competitor in 2022. I am still very interested in all things Internet and would very much like a project within this sector.
If anyone has any requirements or any ideas then please do not hesitate to contact me off list.

Many thanks,

Adrian.
Sent from my iPhone