Mailing List Archive

Agenda is LIVE! + Hackathon + More
*Agenda is LIVE! *
*Sync Your Calendars + Never Miss a Talk!*

*NANOG 90 is only 17 days away! *

The full agenda, including dates/times + talk information, is now
available. Don't miss a presentation. Download your favorite talks + sync
your calendars today.

*VIEW AGENDA* <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/agenda/>

*Register Now for N90 Hackathon! *
*Network, Learn Hands-On, + Have Fun! *

*Theme: New Year - New Hack Format!*

The NANOG 90 Hackathon will focus on "Problem Solving/Troubleshooting"
competitions. During this Hackathon, teams will collaborate to solve the
posed problems.

Scoring will be based on network reachability and how fast participants
solve the problems. Prizes will be provided to the top finishers!

*REGISTER NOW * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90-hackathon/>

*Still Time to Register Virtually!*
*Can't join us in person for NANOG 90?*

Join the conversation from the comfort of your laptop with real-time chat
boxes on our streaming platform or submit a question to our Q + A.

*REGISTER NOW * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/>

*Final Call for Peering Forum**90-Minute Session, to be Held on 12-Feb
During NANOG 90 Conference*

Meet and network with others in the peering community! Applications will
remain open until 15 applications are received or 2-Feb-2024, whichever is
first.

*LEARN MORE * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/peering/>