(Wasn't this pulled out of ARIN for worldwide use?) doing so, we do not
have 240/4 exhaustion issue to consider.

Regards,

Abe (2024-01-11 23:40)

Re: Reusable 240/4 Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block [ In reply to ]
Yes, my suggestion wasn't to permit 240/4 for use in EzIP, rather it was
for it to be reclassified as Unicast (instead of Reserved) space for
delegations by RIRs to members.

100.64/10 will never go back into the free pool, it's too heavily
integrated into CG-NATted networks. The technical involvement for global
networks to renumber makes this impossible. It's akin to recalling
192.168/16 RFC1918 space.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker