Mailing List Archive

Happy Holidays from NANOG! Have you Registered for NANOG 90?
*Happy Holidays from NANOG *
*We Hope Your Holiday Season is Merry + Bright*

*Thank you for your support in 2023!*

Our community is what makes NANOG special and we have appreciated your help
this year in building the Internet of tomorrow.

*Countdown Begins to NANOG 90!*
*Our Next Meeting Will Occur 12 - 14 Feb. 2024 in Charlotte, NC*

*NANOG 90 is less than two months away. *

Don't get left in the dust while other savvy technologists expand their
network and learn the latest tech!

*REGISTER NOW * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/register/>

*Become a NANOG Sponsor! *
*NANOG is offering two new sponsorships:*

+ Women in Tech Mixer & Diversity
+ Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Lunch

Sponsorships start at $5k & $6k. Please reach out to Shawn Winstead at
swinstead@nanog.org for more details.

*Video of the Week*
*Building + Expanding BGP.Tools Realtime BGP Collector With Ben
Cartwright-Cox*

There are two major well known BGP collection projects, RIPE RIS and the
University of Oregon Route Views.

Did you know there is a 3rd party that bgp.tools operates?

*WATCH NOW * <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83NJllv0q9U>