Mailing List Archive

Internet Governance opportunity for NANOG community
Dear NANOG Community,

John Curran, President and CEO of ARIN, recently underscored the Internet's
significant transformation at NANOG 89. In this context, I invite you to
consider participating in our upcoming 2024 North American School of
Internet Governance (NASIG 2024 <https://nasig.school>) event from February
28 to March 1, 2024, at EDP University <http://edpuniversity.edu> in San
Juan, Puerto Rico. NANOG has consistently been a pillar of advancement,
pioneering in technological innovation and excellence in networking
practices. However, in our progressively interconnected world, it's vital
to expand our focus beyond technicalities and navigate the complexities of
Internet governance.

NASIG 2024 <https://nasig.school> offers a program tailored to help you
understand Internet Governance topics like Internet fragmentation,
Inclusion & accessibility, DNS Abuse, and more. The school also provides
several* fellowships*, including a three-night accommodation during the
conference, offering a unique opportunity to interact with industry
pioneers and gain indispensable knowledge and insights. Register at
nasig.school.

Thank you for being an integral part of the Internet community.

Warm regards,

Eduardo Díaz

Chair, NASIG 2024