Hi

We receive some network abuse request allegedly from Interpol, any contact
from Interpol would be appreciated.
Re: Any interpol contact [ In reply to ]
Have you tried contacting them through the form on their website?
https://www.interpol.int/en/Contacts/Contact-INTERPOL

~ Peter

Re: Any interpol contact [ In reply to ]
Interpol will never reach out to you, your local federal police liaison will contact you (in the US, that’s your regional FBI office) and ask you to contact them directly or by calling the main number and giving them a case number from the email.

https://www.interpol.int/en/What-you-can-do/Stay-safe/Beware-of-scams-using-INTERPOL-s-name?
Beware of scams using INTERPOL’s name
interpol.int