but found it amusing and still more relevant than i might wish.

https://psg.com/emily.html

randy
Re: emily postnews [ In reply to ]
clarinet !!

wish this was included with every subscription to internet services ....

-J

Re: emily postnews [ In reply to ]
> wish this was included with every subscription to internet services

you did not get it with your AOL CD? ask for a refund.

as a bonus, https://neal.fun/internet-artifacts/

randy
Re: emily postnews [ In reply to ]
> another old dog doing a search wrote to tell me they really appreciated
> that i still had some antique advice up. i had long forgotten this one.
> but found it amusing and still more relevant than i might wish.
>
> https://psg.com/emily.html

I would bet many dollars green American that the venn diagram of "people who
need that advice these days" and "people who can tell that it is sarcasm/
satire" is two disjoint circles...

Cheers,
-- jra
--