Mailing List Archive

Contact from Astound/Wave?
Hey there, could someone from Astound/Wave please contact me?

A friend just moved in to a rental property at the end of a long private road in Ferndale, WA, and has spoken to her neighbors and gotten word that her neighbors in every direction got together and paid Wave to extend their network into the space, but Wave still claims that service is not available there.

I need someone beyond the usual 800 numbers and web-lookup tool who has a clue about this and can tell us what the actual history is, and if such things allow people who weren’t privvy to the original extension run to use it.

-Dan