AT&T in Raleigh - Durham region (NC)
Hello good people,

If anyone from AT&T in the Raleigh - Durham region (NC) would care to
contact me off list, I'd be grateful.

Cheers,

Etienne

--
Ing. Etienne-Victor Depasquale
Re: AT&T in Raleigh - Durham region (NC) [ In reply to ]
No luck yet, and that's ok, but in case anyone is able to contact me (off
list),
I'd settle for anyone from the Global Tier 3 group of network engineers
from AT&T.

Thank you!

Etienne

Re: AT&T in Raleigh - Durham region (NC) [ In reply to ]
Maybe post more details. Those union folks aren't going to do anything
extra...

Re: AT&T in Raleigh - Durham region (NC) [ In reply to ]

> "I need a global tier 3 engineer" with no explanation or reasoning is a
> little off-putting, imo.

TIm, I'm sorry that bothered you - but I was more specific in my first
request.

I can't be more specific because of GDPR regulations, which I am governed
by.

Over and out.

Cheers,

Etienne