Egypt

--
--bill
Re: more exchanges... [ In reply to ]
> Denver MAX

This does not yet exist.

randy
Re: more exchanges... [ In reply to ]
At 01:15 PM 8/6/97 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Denver MAX
>
>This does not yet exist.

Please speak only of what you know first hand.
It does indeed exist.

Barb Dijker, Manager
NeTrack
P O BOX 17565, BOULDER CO 80308-0565 USA
+1.303.938.0188, fax +1.303.938.0177
www.netrack.net
Re: more exchanges... [ In reply to ]
On Aug 6, Barb Dijker <barb@netrack.net> wrote:

> At 01:15 PM 8/6/97 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> >> Denver MAX
> >
> >This does not yet exist.
>
> Please speak only of what you know first hand.
> It does indeed exist.

Simple answer for this one (and I was planning on asking this
anyway) -- where can one obtain more information about this
and the other NAPs new to the list?

J.D. Falk voice: +1-415-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations fax: +1-415-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC. http://www.priori.net
See us at ISPCON '97, booth #501
"The People You Know. The People You Trust."
Re: more exchanges... [ In reply to ]

> > >This does not yet exist.
> >
> > Please speak only of what you know first hand.
> > It does indeed exist.
>
> Simple answer for this one (and I was planning on asking this
> anyway) -- where can one obtain more information about this
> and the other NAPs new to the list?

> J.D. Falk voice: +1-415-482-2840

For most ofthese new sites, the URL(s) are
available at:

http://www.isi.edu/div7/naps

--bill
Re: more exchanges... [ In reply to ]
> Please speak only of what you know first hand.
> It does indeed exist.

Oh. Please tell me what ISPs, note the plural, are exchanging traffic.

randy

PS: hint: I was there today.
Re: more exchanges... [ In reply to ]
Excuse my waste of more bandwidth, but I owe an apology to Barb.

I had not intended my 'who peers' message to be public. Apologies for my
clumsiness.

I may have given the impression that I intended to disparage the upcoming
Denver exchange. I do not. In fact, I am trying to figure our how to peer
there, as it is our HQ city and we're already in the same darn colo.. [. but
there are known issues for NSPs who might wish to peer at local exchanges,
see http://psg.com/~randy/970210.nanog ]

randy