Mailing List Archive

MAE-MIR
Did MFS acquire Mir this morning?

Re: MAE-MIR [ In reply to ]

> Did MFS acquire Mir this morning?

Don't think so... Last I knew, MFS was not in any position to acquire
anything... WorldCom. Now thats a different story.

But perhaps you would be willing to provide a pointer?

--
--bill
Re: MAE-MIR [ In reply to ]
> Did MFS acquire Mir this morning?

Don't think so... Last I knew, MFS was not in any position to acquire
anything... WorldCom. Now thats a different story.

But perhaps you would be willing to provide a pointer?

Sure looks like it to me. http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9707/17/mir/index.html

---Rob
Re: MAE-MIR [ In reply to ]
Ok, Ok, you guys take this too seriously. Somebody pulled the power cord
on the Mir spacestation this morning...

For a pointer, go to CNN...

Eric

At 07:30 AM 7/17/97 -0700, bmanning@ISI.EDU wrote:

>> Did MFS acquire Mir this morning?

>Don't think so... Last I knew, MFS was not in any position to acquire
>anything... WorldCom. Now thats a different story.
>
>But perhaps you would be willing to provide a pointer?
>
>--
>--bill

====
Eric Germann Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann@cctec.com Van Wert, OH 45891
Phone: 419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com Fax: 419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider
Re: MAE-MIR [ In reply to ]
Maybe a back hoe ran over one of the power lines. Or was it a train
derailment? The good news is they only had to hold their breaths for 3.5
hours...

=
====