Robert Bowman
Exodus Communications Inc.
rob@exodus.net
Mae-WEST [ In reply to ]
So did Mae-West fall into the ocean out there or what? Does anybody know?

Todd R. Stroup
Fiber Network Solutions, Inc.
Re: Mae-WEST [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Todd R. Stroup wrote:

> So did Mae-West fall into the ocean out there or what? Does anybody know?

Yes, reference master ticket #94946 re: Power Outage at Mae-West.
MAE-WEST [ In reply to ]
We are still up... for the time being at least.... heh.... I guess the guy
wielding the chainsaw missed our power cables! Or was it a Ryder Truck?

But 75% of our peers are down...
Re: Mae-WEST [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Todd R. Stroup wrote:
> So did Mae-West fall into the ocean out there or what? Does anybody know?

It appears that the Gigaswitches are still up. We can see Gridnet
and IIJ at MAE-WEST. I would guess that power to the colo cages is down.

Interesting. I remember seeing a cage or two with a customer provided
5000 watt UPS. Some people thought it was paranoia. Hmmm.

Mike.

| Mike Leber Direct Internet Connections Voice 408 282 1540 |
| Hurricane Electric Web Hosting & Co-location Fax 408 971 3340 |
| mleber@he.net http://www.he.net |
Mae-West [ In reply to ]
So is there construction at Mae-West again or should I consider flying to
SanJose?