I'm looking for some tools on the net to evaluate a vendors implementation of
BGP ("stress tests", Route Reflector support,...), any recommendations?

Thanks
Re: BGP - how to test suggestions [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 07 Jul 1997 09:47:55 +0000
mfjs@attmail.com (Michael F Sullivan) wrote:

> (Point me in the right place if this is an inappropriate place to post this
> question)
>
> Question:
> I'm looking for some tools on the net to evaluate a vendors implementation of

> BGP ("stress tests", Route Reflector support,...), any recommendations?

Yah, get a GRF it'll stress test them to the fullest :-)

Cheers,
Neil
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking. Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil@DOMINO.ORG NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)
Re: BGP - how to test suggestions [ In reply to ]
Michael:

For stress testing try the MRT (www.merit.edu points to it) tool
bgpsim. I can send some other test tools that are part of the
gated tool kit off line.

Best wishes,

Sue Hares