Will I see my own post?
Thankyou
James
Re: ot mail [ In reply to ]
On 4/7/24 19:37, James Linder wrote:
> Whenever I read a “testing” post, it’s ok but I think terr spit.
> I’ve been having a torrid time with mail providers last few weeks, mostly resolved but NO mythtv postings for a week or 2.
> Will I see my own post?
> Thankyou
> James
Did you get this reply? If so, you have my condolences.
Re: ot mail [ In reply to ]
> On Apr 8, 2024, at 09:49, Stephen P. Villano <stephen.p.villano@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 4/7/24 19:37, James Linder wrote:
>> Whenever I read a “testing” post, it’s ok but I think terr spit.
>> I’ve been having a torrid time with mail providers last few weeks, mostly resolved but NO mythtv postings for a week or 2.
>> Will I see my own post?
>> Thankyou
>> James
> Did you get this reply? If so, you have my condolences

Yup I did and I really appreciate being able to abuse the list so. There were real tears after a week !!

Thanks
James

Re: ot mail [ In reply to ]
On 08/04/2024 06:31, James Linder wrote:

>> On Apr 8, 2024, at 09:49, Stephen P. Villano <stephen.p.villano@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 4/7/24 19:37, James Linder wrote:
>>> Whenever I read a “testing” post, it’s ok but I think terr spit.
>>> I’ve been having a torrid time with mail providers last few weeks, mostly resolved but NO mythtv postings for a week or 2.
>>> Will I see my own post?
>>> Thankyou
>>> James
>> Did you get this reply? If so, you have my condolences
>
> Yup I did and I really appreciate being able to abuse the list so. There were real tears after a week !!

If it is any consolation my email receipts have been very sparse for the last two weeks, such that I
wondered whether my hosting company had changed something without telling me.

Email droughts happen from time to time. It was a holiday period, after all.

--

Mike Perkins