Mailing List Archive

ansbile failing now for Debian 12 bookworm
Something has changed on Mythtv/ansible. It's failing now. I posted an
issue on github. Not sure if that's the correct way for ansible.

https://github.com/MythTV/ansible/issues/49

Jim A
Re: ansbile failing now for Debian 12 bookworm [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 28 February 2024 11:20:16 AM (-06:00), James Abernathy wrote:

Something has changed on Mythtv/ansible. It's failing now. I posted an
issue on github. Not sure if that's the correct way for ansible.

https://github.com/MythTV/ansible/issues/49

Jim A

Saw the github issue.

That's the right place for ansible issues. Here's an 'easier to read'
version of
the ansible output:

Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
or been moved out of Incoming.

libx264-dev : Depends: libx264-164 (= 4:0.164.3107+gita8b68eb-dmo1)
but 4:0.164.3179+git12426f5-dmo0~bpo12+1 is to be installed

Really, just one issue. The playlist includes both the libx264-dev and

You could try adding libx264 in roles/mythtv-deb/tasks/main.yml above
libx264-dev and running again. But I'm not sure it's an ansible issue.

--
Bill