Is this a feature that is part of using the android style playback?

Thanks!

Jay
Re: Leanfront playback of in-progress recordings is 'weird' when caught up to previous time update [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 10, 2024, 8:57?AM Jay Harbeston <jharbestonus@gmail.com> wrote:

> As mentioned in the subject, the time bar doesn’t change to reflect the
> added time length since playing initially, and will pause the playback at
> the ‘frozen’ time from earlier.
>
> To fix this is kind of weird, having to press the skip button a couple
> times to get it to refresh the amount of recording added.. For us it has
> usually been a few minutes to 15 minute.
>
> Is this a feature that is part of using the android style playback?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jay

Are you running v0-481?

That fix some watching currently recording programs for me.

Jim A
Re: Leanfront playback of in-progress recordings is 'weird' when caught up to previous time update [ In reply to ]
> On Feb 10, 2024, at 9:08?AM, James Abernathy <jfabernathy@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Sat, Feb 10, 2024, 8:57?AM Jay Harbeston <jharbestonus@gmail.com <mailto:jharbestonus@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> As mentioned in the subject, the time bar doesn’t change to reflect the added time length since playing initially, and will pause the playback at the ‘frozen’ time from earlier.
>>
>> To fix this is kind of weird, having to press the skip button a couple times to get it to refresh the amount of recording added.. For us it has usually been a few minutes to 15 minute.
>>
>> Is this a feature that is part of using the android style playback?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jay
>

> Are you running v0-481?
>
> That fix some watching currently recording programs for me.

Yes, I am running 481. I was originally running 470? A couple days ago that I downloaded from orange box, but removed it so I could use the amazon version 481.

The content I was watching was ATSC 1080i Broadcast.
Re: Leanfront playback of in-progress recordings is 'weird' when caught up to previous time update [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 10, 2024 at 9:51?AM Jay Harbeston <jharbestonus@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2024, at 9:08?AM, James Abernathy <jfabernathy@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> On Sat, Feb 10, 2024, 8:57?AM Jay Harbeston <jharbestonus@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> As mentioned in the subject, the time bar doesn’t change to reflect the
>> added time length since playing initially, and will pause the playback at
>> the ‘frozen’ time from earlier.
>>
>> To fix this is kind of weird, having to press the skip button a couple
>> times to get it to refresh the amount of recording added.. For us it has
>> usually been a few minutes to 15 minute.
>>
>> Is this a feature that is part of using the android style playback?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jay
>>

> Are you running v0-481?
>
> That fix some watching currently recording programs for me.
>

> Yes, I am running 481. I was originally running 470? A couple days ago
> that I downloaded from orange box, but removed it so I could use the amazon
> version 481.
>
> The content I was watching was ATSC 1080i Broadcast

There seem to be several display modes on the timeline depending where you
are on that time line.

If you start watching a currently recording ATSC TV program you will see
the first number being where you are and the second number being what the
"end" was when you started watching.

When you get to that "end", it will switch to the first number being where
you are in the viewing and the second number will be 0.

If you try at that point to skip some commercials manually with the right
arrow, it will require 2 skips. I think the first should pop up the new
"end" and the second skip should actually do the skipping, in my case 1
minute.

I've gotten used to this and don't really think about it anymore.
Jim A