Mailing List Archive

Leanfront recordings order
I'm enjoying leanfront but I've yet to figure out how to replicate the
mythfrobtend default recordings view sorted by record date. This way, I
can quickly find the most recent recordings without skimming through the
alphabetized titles.

Is that possible?
Re: Leanfront recordings order [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Nov 25, 2023 at 11:10?AM Larry Kennedy <lunchtimelarry@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm enjoying leanfront but I've yet to figure out how to replicate the
> mythfrobtend default recordings view sorted by record date. This way, I
> can quickly find the most recent recordings without skimming through the
> alphabetized titles.
>
> Is that possible?

If I understand what you want then I think it is possible.

On my system I have several groups that are setup for the recordings.
Default is for most programs, but I have News, Sports, etc.

So when I open up Leanfront, On the left I see the Groups:

All,
LiveTV
Sports
Videos
Tools

If i move the arrow down one to highlight Default and Select it. I see on
the Left a vertical list the Default Programs with the number of episodes
of each under the name.

In my case right now I see:
26

Ghosts UK
4

The Irrational
6

etc.

If I move to a particular program and click Select. I now see all of those
episodes listed, in my case, sorted by original Air Date as I set up in the
settings.

Jim A
Re: Leanfront recordings order [ In reply to ]
On 11/25/23 11:06, Larry Kennedy wrote:
> I'm enjoying leanfront but I've yet to figure out how to replicate the
> mythfrobtend default recordings view sorted by record date.  This way,
> I can quickly find the most recent recordings without skimming through
> the alphabetized titles.
>
> Is that possible?

Tools ->Settings -> Program List Options -> Uncheck "Sort By Original
Air Date"

The it will sort by recorded date.

On Main Page Click All, or the group you want

Top row shows all recordings. The first item there is the oldest
recording you have, And scrolling right shows all recordings in
ascending recorded date order. The last item is the latest recorded.

If you want the newest recorded ones first, select "Sort Descending".

Peter

Re: Leanfront recordings order [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Nov 25, 2023, 11:40 AM Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/25/23 11:06, Larry Kennedy wrote:
> > I'm enjoying leanfront but I've yet to figure out how to replicate the
> > mythfrobtend default recordings view sorted by record date. This way,
> > I can quickly find the most recent recordings without skimming through
> > the alphabetized titles.
> >
> > Is that possible?

> Tools ->Settings -> Program List Options -> Uncheck "Sort By Original
> Air Date"
>
> The it will sort by recorded date.
>
> On Main Page Click All, or the group you want
>
> Top row shows all recordings. The first item there is the oldest
> recording you have, And scrolling right shows all recordings in
> ascending recorded date order. The last item is the latest recorded.
>
> If you want the newest recorded ones first, select "Sort Descending".
>
> Peter

Thanks guys. I must be blind.