Mailing List Archive

HDDs up for grabs
Hi,

I built a new NAS and have a few freebie HDDs up for grabs. I just
ask you pay shipping for them.

These are 1st come, 1st serve, but please do not take them all @ once
if there is interest from a few people - I know there are some people
waiting to buy HDDs right now (enthusiasts) that could use them, so if
you can afford your own, please let others chime in 1st.

I have:

(5) Seagate 3TB SATA
(5) Seagate 6TB SATA
(10) Seagate 3TB SAS

If you are interested, reply here, or to me directly. You can email
me a pdf or image of the shipping label you prefer. I will do USPS or
UPS only - FedEx here is a pain in the ass to get to :)

Also, these are all *way* out of warranty and have been in heavy use
for years with zero failures. This tells me they were good drives,
but also, their time might be due :)

-Greg
Re: HDDs up for grabs [ In reply to ]
Wow - ok, so no takers. As much as I hate to, I'll just recycle them.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!