I just want to remove.. or delete or erase recorded TV shows.

Thanks,

 Bert

Re: (dah) How do I delete recorded TV shows? [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 at 13:48, Bert Haskins <bhaskins@chartermi.net> wrote:

> Yah, I know this I simple but I can't find it in the online docs.
>
> I just want to remove.. or delete or erase recorded TV shows.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bert

<https://forum.mythtv.org>

Press d from the recorded programs screen, or while the recoding is playing.
Re: (dah) How do I delete recorded TV shows? [ In reply to ]
On 11/11/2023 15:23, David Watkins wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 at 13:48, Bert Haskins <bhaskins@chartermi.net> wrote:
>
>> Yah, I know this I simple but I can't find it in the online docs.
>>
>> I just want to remove.. or delete or erase recorded TV shows.
>>

> Press d from the recorded programs screen, or while the recoding is playing.

Or just use the menu to set the program (i) watched and (ii) enable auto-expire and let the system
do its job. The program will then be deleted when the space is reclaimed to record another show.

--

Mike Perkins