I had to go into MythFrontend to look at the programs.

I don't think this causes any problem with operation, just annoying.

Bob
Re: MythTV WebFrontend time problem [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Nov 5, 2023 at 2:41?PM Bob Wiegand <wiegandbob@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use the MythTV WebFrontend to look at the Program Guide and found this
> morning that it has a Daylight Saving Time issue.
>
> At the top of the Program Guide page you can select the day and time you
> want to view.
> This morning the time only shown 12:00AM to 1:30AM over and over.
>
> I had to go into MythFrontend to look at the programs.
>
> I don't think this causes any problem with operation, just annoying.
>
> Bob

Did daylight saving change occur last night?
Re: MythTV WebFrontend time problem [ In reply to ]
In the USA, yes

Re: MythTV WebFrontend time problem [ In reply to ]
On 11/5/23 08:41, Bob Wiegand wrote:
> I use the MythTV WebFrontend to look at the Program Guide and found
> this morning that it has a Daylight Saving Time issue.
>
> At the top of the Program Guide page you can select the day and time
> you want to view.
> This morning the time only shown 12:00AM to 1:30AM over and over.
>
> I had to go into MythFrontend to look at the programs.
>
> I don't think this causes any problem with operation, just annoying.
>
> Bob

I selected 2023/11/05 00:00, it shows

12;00 AM, 12:30 AM, 1:00 AM, 1:30 AM

scroll right

1:00 AM, 1:30 AM, 1:00 AM, 1:30 AM
the programs showing for the first 1 AM and 1:30 AM on this page are the
same as 1 AM and 1:30 AM on the prior page. The second 1 AM to 1:30 AM
on this page are the programs that show the second time on this night
that 1 AM to 2 AM occurs.

scroll right, all OK on next page

2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM, 3:30 AM

The only unusual thing is that the first 1:00 AM and 1:30 AM is shown on
the 12:00 AM page and repeated on the next page.

I don't think we need to change this.

Peter

Re: MythTV WebFrontend time problem [ In reply to ]
Looking back at the schedule for Nov 5th I'm not seeing the same things I
saw when I used it on the morning of the 5th.
In the date and time chooser at the top of the page it was impossible to
choose any time after 1:30AM, 1:00 and 1:30 just repeated over and over.
I'm not seeing that now.

Bob