Mailing List Archive

Internet Stream
Hi, I've been experimenting with web interface on port 6544 on my v.32
Backend.

Streaming from the video's tab works very well. But, I'm not having as
much success with the TV recordings. In Firefox and other browsers I get
the error "No video with supported format and MIME type found".  Firefox
does not understand what to do with the .m3u8 extension in the link.

What's the status of that function. Am I missing something important?

Many thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.