other way to gain editing privileges?

Thanks!

dn

Re: how to update wiki? [ In reply to ]
On 12/06/2023 19:25, David Newman wrote:
> I'd like to make a minor edit to the MythTV wiki page about themes.
>
> The wiki's login page does have a create-account option. Is there some
> other way to gain editing privileges?

David,

I'm afraid that the devs have had to disable login creation on the wiki
because of a spam problem. They are known occasionally to re-enable it
on request, and they might do so based on your request, but if not I'd
be happy to make wiki edits on your behalf. I will attribute them to you.

Contact me off-list.

Cheers, Jan