Mailing List Archive

Remote GL
My mac frontend still fumbles getting meta data. My backend is a linux box. I run my cut scripts and mythfrontend on that machine to scan but I am always presented with the few seconds warning about GL not being available. (ssh)

Can and if so how can remote GL be done?

Not frustrating enough to investigate, but frustrating enough

I retrive meta-data for say "Call the Midwife"
The mac frontend retrives episode meta data
The linux frontend retrives season meta data
The mac frontend often does not save data even though it gets it
James