Mailing List Archive

LIRC unable to get files from Sourceforge? Newbie question
So far so good with my install of Myth onto a pundit. However I now have
a problem in that I cannot use the following :- cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.lirc.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/lirc login (press
<enter> for password; there is none) $ cvs -z8
-d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.lirc.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/lirc co lirc $ cd
lirc

All I keep getting is connection timed out? To be fair the documentation
I was reading stated that he had problems with it too. Is there another
way of doing this? I am a real newbie to linux. I have tried reading the
CVS documentation, but to be honest I will be six foot under before I
understand a word!

Paul.