anyone be willing and able to help me in San Francisco for pay? I'm
running RH 9 with a Hauppauge PVR-350 and Savage S3 2000.

Ellen
RE: Willing to pay for help in San Francisco [ In reply to ]

I don't have a PVR card (just a regular analog tuner w/btaudio), so I can't give you specific help with ivtv-related issues. If you have general Myth issues, I'd be happy help, off-list or on. No charge; this is OSS, after all :-). I'm sure there's someone else on the list with a PVR-x50 that would make the same offer for some assistance more specific to your setup, as well.

-JAC
Re: Willing to pay for help in San Francisco [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 10:53:38AM -0400, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> [...]

Sure. Ellen, feel free to contact me off-list if you like. I have two
PVR-250's working perfectly (out-of-the-box, so I don't have a lot of
experience fighting with them, but); I'd be happy to help. (And no, I won't
accept pay either ;-)

Russ
RE: Willing to pay for help in San Francisco [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 07:53, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:

> > I've spent all the time I can easily afford and, while getting closer to
> > having a working installation, never seem to actually get there. Would
> > anyone be willing and able to help me in San Francisco for pay? I'm
> > running RH 9 with a Hauppauge PVR-350 and Savage S3 2000.
> >
> > Ellen
>
> I don't have a PVR card (just a regular analog tuner w/btaudio), so I can't give you specific help with ivtv-related issues. If you have general Myth issues, I'd be happy help, off-list or on. No charge; this is OSS, after all :-). I'm sure there's someone else on the list with a PVR-x50 that would make the same offer for some assistance more specific to your setup, as well.

I'm running a PVR-250 in San Francisco. No charge, send us the configs
and any details of what you have now.

Craig.
Re: Willing to pay for help in San Francisco [ In reply to ]
At 10:28 AM 8/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I've spent all the time I can easily afford and, while getting closer to
>having a working installation, never seem to actually get there. Would
>anyone be willing and able to help me in San Francisco for pay? I'm
>running RH 9 with a Hauppauge PVR-350 and Savage S3 2000.

Just out of curiosity Ellen, have you had a chance to go through the
detailed RH9/PVR250 FAQ that details things? Its much more specific to
your hardware/os than the general FAQ. If you search the archives at
Gossamer Threads you will find a reference to it.. Let me see if I have it
handy...

http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=rh9pvr250&PHPSESSID=d9c531cba56f4ba99e5dcfb70e5aed52

-Jeff
Re:Willing to pay for help in San Francisco [ In reply to ]
> Just out of curiosity Ellen, have you had a chance to go through the
> detailed RH9/PVR250 FAQ that details things?

Yes, it was great, and everything is working. I posted a success message
to the list but neglected to send one to this thread.

Thanks for your interest.

Ellen