Mailing List Archive

current CVS problem
I've just installed current CVS ( as of Sunday 3rd Aug ). It compiles
fine, and everything else looks in working order, but it isn't switching
to the correct input on the card. I'm using composite 1 input - and myth
always stays on the television input in live tv( whilst displaying
composite 1 on the OSD ). Pressing c has no effect other than to display
composite 1 on screen. I've checked the database and it all looks
correct there, and I've tried both upgrading and reinstalling the
database with the same outcome. I've also tried switching the inputs in
the setup prog, if I switch to composite 3 in setup, I can then switch
back to composite 1 using c from myth and all is working properly ( live
tv etc. ). Is anyone else seeing this ? There was a post a while ago
with a similar problem, and it was suggested to stop using the channel
change c program, which I did ( switched back to the sloooowwww
channel.pl script ) - and this had no effect, I still have the same
problem. Any ideas ?