Mailing List Archive

PVR-350/Soundblaster Image?
> Basically, work on each separate piece and tell us which one(s) do not yet
> work. We can help from there. Based on your post, we're not sure your
> system even boots :-)

That's kind of you. The system doesn't currently boot (Linux), because I
got so frustrated with the MythTV installation and configuration that I
deleted the Linux partition and have been running SageTV under Windows
2000, following this advice:
"http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=63078#63078".
I'd like to give MythTV another try. I have a RH 9 boxed set but don't see
any point re-installing it and going through the whole rigamarole if I can
just get an image from someone else. If not, I'll take you up on your kind
offer.

Ellen
Re: PVR-350/Soundblaster Image? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 01:44:03PM -0700, Ellen Spertus wrote:
> "http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=63078#63078".
> I'd like to give MythTV another try. I have a RH 9 boxed set but don't see
> any point re-installing it and going through the whole rigamarole if I can
> just get an image from someone else. If not, I'll take you up on your kind
> offer.

We'd be happy to help, with or without tongues-in-cheek...