this myself.

--
Omer Shenker http://omershenker.net/
Re: muting audio while changing channels? [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 29 July 2003 09:46 pm, Omer Shenker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using btaudio and getting an annoying burst of static every time I
> switch channels. Somewhere in the archives I've read that this is due to a
> buggy bttv module that mutes the line out but not btaudio. As a workaround,
> would it be reasonably easy to add a "mute while changing channels" option
> for each tuner? If someone points me to the right places, I'm willing to
> try this myself.

Already in CVS.

Isaac
Re: muting audio while changing channels? [ In reply to ]
Where is it? I couldn't find it in the backend setup or the frontend
setup menus... (I'm experiencing the same problem)

-I

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 19:05, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 July 2003 09:46 pm, Omer Shenker wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm using btaudio and getting an annoying burst of static every time I
> > switch channels. Somewhere in the archives I've read that this is due to a
> > buggy bttv module that mutes the line out but not btaudio. As a workaround,
> > would it be reasonably easy to add a "mute while changing channels" option
> > for each tuner? If someone points me to the right places, I'm willing to
> > try this myself.
>
> Already in CVS.
>
> Isaac
__________________________________
Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME
CYTBeN, Inc.
ian@duckland.org / ian@cytben.com
Re: muting audio while changing channels? [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 29 July 2003 10:39 pm, Ian Forde wrote:
> Where is it? I couldn't find it in the backend setup or the frontend
> setup menus... (I'm experiencing the same problem)

There isn't an option. You may need to increase the length of time it mutes
things for, though, by making a few minor changes to tv_play.cpp

Isaac