RTJPEG Re-encode bursty frame corruption?
Has anyone experienced frame corruption in the output file of
RTJPEG->MPEG4 re-encodes using MPLAYER? Specifically, I get horrible
green coloration in the compression sub-blocks, that do not occur in the
source, occurring for 10-15 secs at a time, and then stopping for a
while. For me it only occurs during an RTJPEG->MPEG4 re-encode, and not
MPEG4->MPEG4.

John DeVale

Re: RTJPEG Re-encode bursty frame corruption? [ In reply to ]
I had this problem as well. I searched the mailing list archives and
found someone else mention it as well, but I didn't see a response to the
problem. So I mailed the list as well, but I haven't heard back.

I need to use mplayer to convert the stuff to VCD for archiving, but with
the grean corruption, I'm unable to do that. I guess I'll need to find
another way to convert .nuv's to vcd format, if no-one seems to have a
solution to the problem.

Thanks,
Brian