Mailing List Archive

Updated script: bookmarks & subtitles in MPlayer/MythVideo
Attached is an updated version of the 'mythmplayer' wrapper script for calling
mplayer from MythVideo. New features are:

- rewritten in Perl (regular shell won't do floating point... bear with me,
I'm just learning Perl)
- Fixed bookmark processing so that the most recent bookmark is used, rather
than the earliest
- Add VOBSub subtitle code. If you have VOBSub subtitles for your movie (if
you've ripped it from a DVD, for instance -- I use dvdrip), the script will
attempt to use them.
- Movies formatted so that subtitles will show up in black bands on
widescreen-format movies.

That's all for now. Comments appreciated.

-JAC