instead of an optional plugin, however.
--
Brian
Re: Better MythMusic Integration? [ In reply to ]
> It would be nice if MP3's could be played while the slideshow was going,
> or while you were traversing menus within MythTV. It would only turn off
> before entering something that required the sound card, it could go back
> to playing after exiting that app (e.g. mame, livetv, recording playback).

This would also allow the web interface to interact with mythmusic on
any given frontend. Well, it would if there was some ability for the
backend to control the frontend. THAT would be cool. Make every
frontend in the house start playing the same music.. very cool.

Re: Better MythMusic Integration? [ In reply to ]
This is one area I wish more development in. I know there was some talk in
creating a deamonized version of mythmusic for remote clients. If this
happens, then mythtv could connect to this process whenever the sound
card is not in use by another module.

-lee

Quoting hayward@slothmud.org: