complete case somewhere around €450 (Euros) for me. Prolly cheaper for some
others. The case in question requires two things that need to be looked out
for, and I haven't solved yet.

#1) A Remote control. Haven't found any useful items like this yet, so if
anyone could give me pointers to a useful project or where to buy. I'd
appreciate it.

#2) The graphics and mpeg decoder that are built into the VIA ITX card,
weather these are supported under mythtv. Wether anyone has tried these
cards, I believe they've been around for a while, and use a VIA Unichrome (Or
Castlerock AGP) graphics. Don't know anything about'em so info is
appreciated.

Orn