should I bother to upgrade? Are there any new features that myth cvs is
using that are available only with the 0.5.15 release of xmltv?
Thanks

Re: mythmusic [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 22 July 2003 01:10 am, Lonny Selinger wrote:

> Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmusic'.
> Unable to run plugin 'mythmusic': not initialized

You have *all* the right libraries in place? The code compiled, but
discovered at runtime when it was loaded in that something was missing.

try an ldd /usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so and make sure
everything it says is wanted is actually available.

- thor

Re: mythmusic [ In reply to ]
> You have *all* the right libraries in place? The code compiled, but
> discovered at runtime when it was loaded in that something was
> missing.
>
> try an ldd /usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so and make
> sure
> everything it says is wanted is actually available.

I *did* actually have everything in place ... however I forgot to run
ldconfig after adding /usr/local/lib :) Worked like a charm!
Thanks!!

--
Lonny