Where can one get one of these neat small keyboards with buildin mouse,
which is used for SetTop boxes in Hotels?

Regards/Casper

RE: Off-Topic - Wireless Keyboard/Mouse [ In reply to ]
http://www.keyboardco.com/KBC1525WTB_wireless_trackball_keyboard.htm

I found this one in the uk, which fits will with my small black case, it
should work on linux (IR reciever plugs into PS/2 port) but I'm not sure
if it will interfere with an existing IR for remote control.
Also the price is a bit steep (79 pound sterling + 29 shipping to
mainland europe)

Gertjan Assies
There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary,
and those who don't.