Mailing List Archive

RE PVR 350 sound
I run Mandrake 9.0 and when I installed on a new (to me ) IBM PIII 450 with
onboard sound I got a similar message with sound apps, turns out that the
onboard sound on my IBM only had 1 dsp and once something had it nothing else
could use it. I installed a sound blaster 512 PCI and all my problems are
fixed. I don't know what kind of sound support your MB has or if this will
help but just thought I would pitch in my 2 cents.

Paul