need to press a key or move the mouse. Can anyone shed some light on
this?
Thanks and sorry again for being OT
RE: OT question about fluxbox [ In reply to ]
> however I cant seem to figure out how to change the power saving features
so after 10 mins of watching tv/dvd or whatever the screen goes blank

Try:

Anduin Withers
RE: OT question about fluxbox [ In reply to ]
Actually I did notice that, I didn't have a serverlfags section so I
added the one there and I didn't have DPMS anywhere in the file. Weird
thing is I didn't have this under kde, I assumed it was b/c of a fluxbox
setting.
Thanks

RE: OT question about fluxbox [ In reply to ]
Yeah, personally I just throw:

xset -dpms s off

in my ~/.Xclients

> assumed it was b/c of a fluxbox setting

Could be, it is just a wm AFAIK, I know the above works great with twm.

Along with ~/.twmrc:

NoTitle { "mythfrontend" }
BorderWidth 0
RandomPlacement

--
Anduin Withers
RE: OT question about fluxbox [ In reply to ]
i run flux & put that line in .xinitrc to solve it....