Does one or the other work better with mythtv, or one not work at all?

Thanks!
John
Re: ATI TV Wonder question [ In reply to ]
GATOS does not currently have a full V4L/V4L2 implementation. Capture
control is handled via an X interface (AvView) and the actual capture is
received from their partially complete kernel module. In other words...
use the BTTV drivers.

Mark

RE: ATI TV Wonder question [ In reply to ]
Use the BTTV drivers. Search the list archives, Isaac has posted several
times the steps to get a TV Wonder working under BTTV.