patch?) and the drm stuff. In frustration I've fallen back to using a generic
nVidia whose video output is a lot poorer than the ati.

Martin Cosgrave
Re: ATI Radeon 7000 TV-Out [ In reply to ]
Hey Martin, Yeah I use vesa with mine (don't think anything else works?)
but video isn't jerky at all.
I've set up mplayer defaults to use x11 which works very well.
liveTV is jerky, but thats because my hware mpeg encoder hasn't arrived yet,
and to get what I consider watchable TV through myth my Athlon2000+ isn't
fast enough.

attached is my XF86config file.

Let me know how you get on

cheers