problem with my configuration could be now.

Ideas?

Brent Hills.
Re: mythmusic obscuring selection bar [ In reply to ]
On Friday 06 June 2003 05:30 pm, Brent Hills wrote:

> I am using the "blue" theme and QT version 3.1.2. I have even tried
> replacing the png with a more transparent version the level of
> transparency seems is not reflected in the bitmap when it is loaded.

You may have Use Transparent Boxes unselected in main MythTV setup.

- thor
Re: mythmusic obscuring selection bar [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 10:44, thor wrote:
> On Friday 06 June 2003 05:30 pm, Brent Hills wrote:
>
> > I am using the "blue" theme and QT version 3.1.2. I have even tried
> > replacing the png with a more transparent version the level of
> > transparency seems is not reflected in the bitmap when it is loaded.
>
> You may have Use Transparent Boxes unselected in main MythTV setup.

No thats not it. It is selected and regardless whether it is selected
or deselected I have the same result.

Any other ideas?

Brent
Re: mythmusic obscuring selection bar [ In reply to ]
On Friday 06 June 2003 06:13 pm, Brent Hills wrote:

> No thats not it. It is selected and regardless whether it is selected
> or deselected I have the same result.

Hmmm. Alpha blending discrepency .... that png does get dynamically resized
to fit your screen, which uses Qt::Image .... what version of Qt are you
running? While we're at it, what video hardware and which X?

- thor
Re: mythmusic obscuring selection bar [ In reply to ]
On Friday 06 June 2003 05:30 pm, Brent Hills wrote:
> Since mythmusic was themed the selection bar has obscured the song
> underneath. I had thought it may be a problem with my configuration but
> I removed /usr/local/share/mythtv and everything from .mythtv that
> wasn't xmltv related and did a fresh install.

This should now be fixed in cvs (libmyth, mythtv tree).

- thor
Re: mythmusic obscuring selection bar [ In reply to ]
> This should now be fixed in cvs (libmyth, mythtv tree).

Thanks, I can see now...

I'm going to spend some time and see if I can figure out what's going on
with Xft on my system and clean this up properly.

Until then...its functional at least. Did this last change you made
have a negative impact in appearance for you?

I don't want to ruin things for others...

Brent Hills.
Re: mythmusic obscuring selection bar [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 07 June 2003 02:59 am, Brent Hills wrote:

> Thanks, I can see now...

Good.

> Until then...its functional at least. Did this last change you made
> have a negative impact in appearance for you?>

Nope, it's actually a little nicer to look at.

- thor