Phone: (760) 747-5632
WebSite: www.controlsoftcorp.com
E-mail: sjf@controlsoftcorp.com

RE: Anybody gotten LIRC to work with WinTV-PVR250 [ In reply to ]
Re: Anybody gotten LIRC to work with WinTV-PVR250 [ In reply to ]
Robert Kulagowski wrote:

>No, I didn't even compile lirc. I installed the lirc-0.6.6 rpm,
>which works with the black remote, but not the grey one.

i do believe that you need the latest cvs for the grey remote. i had no
luck with lirc on my pvr-250 with the new grey remote until i compiled
from cvs, then it just worked. i didn't have a black remote to check if
that worked with the old lirc though.

i haven't been following this thread too closely, but i just thought i'd
chime in with how i got my grey working.

cheers,

CraigL->Thx();
Re: Anybody gotten LIRC to work with WinTV-PVR250 [ In reply to ]
My remote on the PVR-350 is the grey remote, which only worked with the CVS
version. I saw this "documented" somewhere, but I can't remember where I saw
it.

--
Andy Stewart, Founder
Worcester Linux Users' Group