their BG change to black, as did the show next to the one I tagged. Has
anyone else noticed this oddity?

-Jeff
Re: Latest CVS EPG oddities [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 29 May 2003 09:11 pm, Jeff C wrote:
> I am running the latest CVS and am seeing some oddities in the EPG. When
> scrolling down through the EPG various entries change their bg colour as
> they reach the top slot of my display, before they scroll off. IE blue
> listings going beige/grey. As well, I noticed when I tagged something for
> recording and it went orange, the entries on the channel below suddenly had
> their BG change to black, as did the show next to the one I tagged. Has
> anyone else noticed this oddity?

Yeah, I've seen this happen. Haven't had a chance to look into it, though.

Isaac
Re: Latest CVS EPG oddities [ In reply to ]
At 09:22 PM 5/29/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>Yeah, I've seen this happen. Haven't had a chance to look into it, though.

Ok no worries Issac, it isn't a showstopper ;)

Just out of curiosity, how many developers are helping you with this project?

Also - having contributed to and been witness to the great hordes of
hardware/driver questions on the myth-users list, and noting that a lot
people are buying specific hardware for their myth box, I wonder if there
isn't a vendor out there who could offer some components/systems that use
tried and true out-of-the-box bits for Myth... Just thinking out loud if
there are any vendors on the list...

My biggest hardware issue at the moment is trying to figure out a) how to
dramatically reduce the CPU and PS fan noise (some reading has revealed
most of the noise is likely the CPU fan so I'm trying to locate a quiet
one) and b) finding a black case in a desktop format that would be
appropriate to displace my DVD player.

-Jeff
Re: Latest CVS EPG oddities [ In reply to ]
At 10:26 PM 5/29/03 -0300, Jeff C wrote:
>b) finding a black case in a desktop format that would be appropriate to
>displace my DVD player.

I've got this one:

http://www.digitalconnection.com/Products/Cases/ci6011.asp

But I'll warn you it's a full-sized case that I have trouble wedging into
my entertainment center. I've got a cardboard back that I had to cut
chunks out of to get it to fit (cable radii too big), and may cut more
chunks out of to get better cooling. It's reasonably quiet, I paid the
extra money for the low noise fan and the dampening material. They did a
professional job of it.