[root@experiencetv mythmusic]#

FLAC is installed, did I miss a path somewhere perhaps?

-Jeff
Re: MythMusic CVS compile issue [ In reply to ]
At 11:27 AM 5/25/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>In file included from cdrip.cpp:30:
>flacencoder.h:6:31: FLAC/file_encoder.h: No such file or directory
>In file included from cdrip.cpp:30:
>flacencoder.h:21: syntax error before `*' token
>flacencoder.h:23: parse error before `[.' token
>flacencoder.h:24: syntax error before `*' token
>/usr/include/cdda/cdda_interface.h:159: warning: `char*strerror_tr[12]'
>defined
> but not used
>make[1]: *** [cdrip.o] Error 1
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jac/mythmusic/mythmusic'
>make: *** [sub-mythmusic] Error 2
>[root@experiencetv mythmusic]#
>
>FLAC is installed, did I miss a path somewhere perhaps?

D'Oh. Yes Virginia it does matter if you manage to miss the "make install"
portion of the instructions in one of the directories...

-Jeff
RE: MythMusic CVS compile issue [ In reply to ]
Jeff,

The compile is failing because it can't find some
header files that should be in your include directory.
You must be missing libFLAC. Download and install
flac-devel and it should add the necessary FLAC/*.h
files to your include directory.

- Steve