It also lists credits.

<http://www.bucksch.org/1/projects/various/mythtv/epg-kylix>

Ben
Re: [App] Desktop EPG [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 24 May 2003 09:42 pm, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> A (for me) important feature is the listing of other airings of the same
> programme, so that I can make a quick choice what to record when I see
> there are conflicts: 2 interesting movies at 20:15 on different
> channels, but one of them is repeated at 2:00, so I record the one movie
> at 20:15 and the other at 2:00. (hm, I just realize, it might be a nifty
> feature to also suggest alternate airings in the conflicts resolution
> dialog.)

The automatic conflict resolution does this for you for non-single short
recordings, too, btw =)

Isaac
Re: [App] Desktop EPG [ In reply to ]
Isaac Richards wrote:

>The automatic conflict resolution does this for you for non-single short
>recordings, too, btw =)

hm, that's very nice (if I understood you correctly) :). However, in
this case, I was particularily concerned about movies.

Ben
Re: [App] Desktop EPG [ In reply to ]
Whoa... This app is cool.
Your site should be linked on the MythTV page.