Mailing List Archive

My experiences so far with MythTV
Drew,

Here are my files for the remote that came with the Leadtek WinFast 2000
XP Deluxe (whew, what a name!) TV card. The remote has number Y0400046
on the front of it.

There are two files, one (lircd.conf.allbuttons) has all of the buttons
and the other (lircd.conf) has what I'm currently using. The keys that
I'm using now begin with a capital letter, the keys beginning with a
lower-case letter I haven't defined yet. I just have to figure out what
I want to do here. Also attached is my .lircrc (I had to remove the
'dot' to get my mail program to see it so I could attach it) file with
the remote-button-to-keyboard-key mappings.

Bob