Mailing List Archive

List of key bindings ?
HI Everybody,

Is there a definitive list of the keybindings for mythfrontend? I've found
several by experimentation, and some were listed in
./configfiles/lircrc.example.

Thanks,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart, Founder
Worcester Linux Users' Group
Worcester, MA USA
http://www.wlug.org
RE: List of key bindings ? [ In reply to ]
Re: List of key bindings ? [ In reply to ]
On Monday 19 May 2003 9:34 pm, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

I hadn't, but now that I have, its just what I need.

Thanks!

Andy

Re: List of key bindings ? [ In reply to ]
At 09:06 PM 5/19/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>HI Everybody,
>
>Is there a definitive list of the keybindings for mythfrontend? I've found
>several by experimentation, and some were listed in
>./configfiles/lircrc.example.

I am in the process of assembling a commented .lircrc for the Hauppauge PVR
250 (newer light grey) remote. However one key that I am unsure of the
name of is the LIRC name for PageUp. Anyone know this? Google isn't
turning it up for me yet. I will post the completed file to the list.

-Jeff
Re: List of key bindings ? [ In reply to ]
Jeff C wrote:

> the name of is the LIRC name for PageUp. Anyone know this?

See the lirc for Pinnacle, it includes that.
Re: List of key bindings ? [ In reply to ]
Ben Bucksch wrote:

> Jeff C wrote:
>
>> the name of is the LIRC name for PageUp. Anyone know this?
>
> See the lirc for Pinnacle, it includes that.

Sorry, I was ambiguous because too brief. MythTV (at least in the
source) has an example .lircrc config file, you can see the button
config there.

Also, IIRC, the lirc project collected a lot of configs for lots of
remotes on the market.