Mailing List Archive

multiple recording profiles for different capture cards
I noticed that there was some discussion about updating the code to
support multiple recording profiles by capture card. I have a system
with two different capture cards and need separate recording profiles
for each of them. I can get each to work in myth if I define only 1
capture card, but when I define both, they don't like the same settings.

If this is in the current CVS code I'll try that, if someone will let me
know.

Thanks.
--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes@nc.rr.com